Biceps Brachii (BB)
- Have athlete sit up with right or left palm up resting on lap.
- Apply gel to the probe or directly on muscle.
- Place probe on mid-belly of bicep short axis (horizontal across the arm) with a slight, resting pressure.
- From the perpendicular probe position 'very carefully' tilt back and forth to see the image go light to dark to light to dark.
- Save when image is as bright as possible which will be when it is perfectly perpendicular.
- Tip: this muscle is very sensitive to our scoring, please make sure you have similar brightness from image to image.