Check Readiness Assessment - Example
A Check Readiness Assessment was performed on an in-season MLB player to monitor muscle health as it relates to game readiness. Previous assessments of this player indicated that adjustments in exercise/nutrition/rest routines were needed to return to optimal status, which would be ideal for athletic competition.
This day’s Check Readiness result displays the positive response in Muscle Fuel to the changes made over the course of the previous week. Results also display where further improvements can be made.
Summary of MES and Fuel Level results displayed below
- Current MES = 60, colored teal to represent an average value
- Current MES is up 15% from the previous month
- Historical MES displays the low red dots recorded from the previous weeks
- Overall Fuel Levels are within optimal ranges
- Individual muscle fuel levels are displayed showing the recent improvements over previous assessments