Stomach (Body Composition)
Start with the edge of the probe 1cm over and 1cm down from the belly button over the lower abdominal muscle in short axis.
- Have athlete rotate to face toward the scanner.
- Enter the annotation STOMACH into the ultrasound.
- Place probe at the start location with the the proper orientation.
- Apply moderate pressure and adjust heal toe on the probe to flatten the fat/muscle boundary.
- Adjust probe toggle to brighten and focus the fat/muscle boundary/
- Freeze the image.