Lumify Step 1 - How to get a Lumify
In order to use MuscleSound (priced separately), you will need access to an ultrasound.
- Directly from Philips ($199/mo) - see table below
- Prescribing M.D. license number required
- Only available in the USA
- Option available to order through MuscleSound ($275/mo) with license agreement - includes insurance
- Inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lumify is offered on a subscription base model or outright purchase.
Pricing through Philips
Orders include a Lumify transducer, the cloud-enabled Lumify Android ultrasound app, software upgrades, manufacturer's warranty, and access to Philips service and education.
|Monthly||1 Year||2 Year|
|Premium Warranty: $75/mo||Premium Warranty: $900/12 mos||Premium Warranty: $1800/24 mos|
*Damaged Probe Replacements = ~$5000/ probe
*Premium Warranty provides coverage for up to 2 probe replacements per year if stolen, lost or damaged.
Outright Purchase: *Philips offers in-house financing
Pricing (with 45% discount off of list price) will be approximately $8k per transducer.
*Includes: Transducer, 5 year manufacturer's warranty, Base App, Carrying Case, Phone Support, SW Upgrades for 5 years
Additional warranty for outright purchase:
There is an extended coverage option which is offered as an add-on to the purchase price at an additional fee of $4k per transducer. This coverage is for a 5 year term.
*Provides 1 transducer replacement per year if damaged. (Does not cover loss or theft)
*This can be added on up to one year after point of sale and will be pro-rated
Order Compatible tablet / phone
- List of devices
- * Currently the Samsung Active X will not support all of the features of MuscleSound, ask us about its limited functionality *
Order Case (Suggested)
The connection to the Lumify can sometimes get finicky after substantial use. We suggest you find a case that will help hold the probe connector in the tablet/phone port.
Next Step : Setup Lumify