Terason t3200 Annotations are Not Working
- If you are missing Muscles in the annotation list. You can add them by following these instructions
- If you are annotating, but they don't show up on the images in MuscleSound
- In the Terason Program
- Setup > Export tab
- Check the boxes (there are two of them) for 'Burn-in measurement and annotation overlays'
- Apply > OK
On the next export you can verify that the annotations will remain on the images by selecting 'Override Settings' at the top left
Ensure the 'Burn-in measurement and annotation overlays' is CHECKED
- If the annotations are being placed in the wrong location on the image
- In the Terason Program's Imaging Screen
- Press the spacebar
- Use the scroll < > arrows on the extended keyboard to bring up the menu items "Home" and "Set Home"
- Move the Cursor so that it will be on the right edge of the image at about the 1.8cm depth (See image)
- Press the second ^ key on the extended keyboard. Sometimes labeled with a BC sticker. This selects the 'Set Home' button at the bottom menu.
- All future annotations will successfullybe placed in this position