Lumify Step 1 - Setup
Before setup can be completed you will need to acquire a Device AE Title from MuscleSound support. Please contact email@example.com.
Do Not copy a Device AE Title from a different device (tablet, phone).
- Open the Play Store app
- Next, search for "Lumify"
- Select the "Philips Lumify Ultrasound App" from the listing
- Select Install
- Open chrome web browser
- Navigate to app.musclesound.com
- Select the menu button at the top right of the browser
- Select 'Add to Home screen' from the list of options
- Name the shortcut 'MuscleSound'
Lumify App Setup
- select the menu button at the top left of the screen
- select Export Destinations from the list
- select 'Add New' at the top right
- setup new device
- Set the Nickname to 'MuscleSound' and select the Dicom option
- Use the Device AE Title/Lumify AE Title that MuscleSound has provided you with. If you don't know what it should be please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do Not copy a Device AE Title from a different device (tablet, phone)
- Peer AE Title/Remote AE Title: DCM4CHEE
- Hostname or IP: pacs.musclesound.com
- Port: 80
- Export Format: RLE (Lossless)
2. Select "Connectivity Profiles"
3. Under subheading "Servers & Roles", Select "MuscleSound" as the "Primary Storage Destination for this profile." using the corresponding drop-down menu.
4. Save changes
For previous Lumify Software versions:
1. Select "Menu" button
2. Select "Export Destinations"
3.Select "MuscleSound" from the drop-down list
Tablet Background / Wallpaper
If you are interested in a MuscleSound background
Select Image > Save Image
- Settings > Wallpaper > Home and Lock Screens
- Select 'From Gallery'
- Select Downloaded image
There are two options - the first option is suggested for faster operation
- Install the MuscleSound specific keyboard for faster annotations.
- OR Create shortcut keys to use with default keyboards
Next Step : Start scanning