Lumify Step 2 - Setup
Before setup can be completed you will need to acquire a Device AE Title from MuscleSound support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not copy a Device AE Title from a different device (tablet, phone).
- Open the Play Store app
- Next, search for "Lumify"
- Select the "Philips Lumify Ultrasound App" from the listing
- Select Install
- Open chrome web browser
- Navigate to app.musclesound.com
- Select the menu button at the top right of the browser
- Select 'Add to Home screen' from the list of options
- Name the shortcut 'MuscleSound'
Lumify App Setup
- select the menu button at the top left of the screen
- select Export Destinations from the list
- select 'Add New' at the top right
- setup new device
- Set the Nickname to 'MuscleSound' and select the Dicom option
- Use the Device AE Title/Lumify AE Title that MuscleSound has provided you with. If you don't know what it should be please contact email@example.com
- Do Not copy a Device AE Title from a different device (tablet, phone)
- Peer AE Title/Remote AE Title: DCM4CHEE
- Hostname or IP: pacs.musclesound.com
- Port: 80
- Export Format: RLE (Lossless)
2. Select "Connectivity Profiles"
3. Under subheading "Servers & Roles", Select "MuscleSound" as the "Primary Storage Destination for this profile." using the corresponding drop-down menu.
4. Save changes
For previous Lumify Software versions:
1. Select "Menu" button
2. Select "Export Destinations"
3.Select "MuscleSound" from the drop-down list
Tablet Background / Wallpaper
If you are interested in a MuscleSound background
Select Image > Save Image
- Settings > Wallpaper > Home and Lock Screens
- Select 'From Gallery'
- Select Downloaded image
Create shortcut keys to use with default keyboards
Secure Study Exporting - VPN
If you would like to have your ultrasound studies securely exported via VPN to MuscleSound please contact support
Once MuscleSound has setup your VPN credentials you can set up the connection using these instructions
Next Step : Start scanning